University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME Registration
University of Ibadan (UI) post UTME registration form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. UI post UTME cut-off mark is 200. UI post UTME form is now available for sale online. Registration for the screening exercise starts on Monday, 16 July, 2018. See more details and procedure on how to apply below.
This information goes to all candidates who have chosen University of Ibadan, as their first choice of institution in the last UTME exam and scored the required cut-off point of 200 that the University website will be open on Monday, 16 July, 2018 to Friday, 10 August, 2018 for the submission of their bio-data and SSCE/NECO results online.
The deadline for submission of bio-data / O/level results may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose bio-data are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for the Post-UTME Screening and for admission.
Application procedures for University of Ibadan post UTME
1. Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 89347721HI Bello (Surname) Okpara Etim. A screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
2. Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
3. Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
4. Please the online forms should be filled with CAPITAL letters only.
5. Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
6. Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
7. An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all enquiries.
University of Ibadan Post UTME Screening Exercise Date.
The date for the post UTME will be communicated to candidates through their e’mail addresses and sms. Candidates are therefore advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers. The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and incorrect phone numbers.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit real/original documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines given above for successful completion of the online registration.