Unical Post UTME Form 2018 – Online Registration Portal
Unical Post UTME Form 2018: We make this announcement for the benefit of all candidates who scored 150 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from Wednesday, September 27, 2017.
Unical Post UTME Form 2018 Payment And Registration Procedure
The following options are available:
- E-transact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. Also, With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- Firstly, LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- Then, On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Also, Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Again, Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Finally, Print out the completed form.
How Much is Unical Post UTME Form 2018
Aptitude Test is = ₦2,000.00.
Unical Post UTME Form 2018 Closing Date
Registration will start from Thursday 12 July 2018 when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night to 12 midnight on 4 August 2018.
- (i) Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- (ii) The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- a. Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- b. Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- c. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- d. As a matter of fact, candidates are advised to check the Portal from Thursday, July 12, 2018 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Originally posted 2018-07-07 07:52:32.