UNIBEN Postgraduate Form 2018/2019 Released
UNIBEN Postgraduate Form 2018: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Postgraduate programmes leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma, Master’s degree and Ph.D. in the various Faculties/Schools/Institutes of the University of Benin.
A. UNIBEN POSTGRADUATE FORM 2018 GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- A Candidate for postgraduate studies in the University of Benin must have obtained at least five (5) credits in WASC, NECO, GCE (ordinary level or their equivalents,) NOTE: A CREDIT PASS IN MATHS AND ENGLISH IS REQUIRED.
- Also, Four credits at Ordinary level, plus OND (not pass), NCE, IJMB or Advance level passes or any other equivalent.
- A holder of a Pass (Degree/Diploma) is not qualified for admission into the postgraduate programme of the University of Benin. In addition, all holders of 3rd class degree must possess PGD to be considered for admission into the Masters programmes.
- Candidates who obtained Master’s degree but with Weighted Average Score (WAS) between 55.0-59% can only be considered for admission into the M.Phil. programme in the first instance.
- A candidate applying for the Ph.D. in any programme of the University of Benin must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% in the Master’s degree.
- A candidate applying for the UNIBEN Postgraduate Form 2018, PhD with a Master’s degree from any other University who in his/her Master’s study has not previously taken the compulsory courses or their equivalents similar to the ones in the University of Benin shall, on admission, be required to offer and pass such courses with a minimum of 60%.
- Only students who have the NYSC discharge, exemption or exclusion certificate can be allowed to clear into the different courses.
UNIBEN Postgraduate Form 2018/2019 Transcripts
Candidates should request for their transcript from their former institution by clicking on the link www.etx-ng.com/unibenpg to forward their academic transcript(s) to the “Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies”, to reach him not later than 8 weeks from the date of this publication.
Applications of candidates whose transcripts are not forwarded to the school shall not be processed.
UNIBEN Postgraduate Form 2018/2019 Referees Reports
Candidates should print out the referee forms provided in the application page fill and return to the directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Applications shall not be processed unless the referee reports are available.
Note: students are advised to always check the website for those courses that require written entrance examination. Please make sure you indicate your e-mail address/telephone when applying.
For more information about UNIBEN PG form 2018/2019 DOWNLOAD THIS FORM
UNIBEN Postgraduate Form 2018 Method of Application:
Candidates are to purchase application forms online with a valid VERVE OR MASTER ATM BANK CARD for the sum of N21,000.00.
The form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out from the uniben Website, www.uniben.edu.
The following documents will be printed out from the Website:- application and referee forms. Any form not properly filled will not be treated.
All application processes must be completed 31st July 2018.
Only candidate given admission into the various UNIBEN PG Programmes are to proceed to pay the total amount of Non-Refundable Acceptance fees as stated below
Total – 60,000.00
Note: Acceptance fee must be paid before candidates can be cleared.
Originally posted 2018-06-21 12:23:17.