Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018 (NPA Online Application)
Do you want to work with the Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018? If yes! Then this post is for you. The NPA is a government agency that regulate activities of all the port located in Nigeria.
Similarly, the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is a federal government agency that governs and operates all ports in the following locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onne, Warri and Calabar currently.
It is very important to know some basic things about the Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018 before you get started. Firstly, the NPA was officially commissioned around 2015, this means that about 24 terminals is now under the control of private operators. This private operator are in charge of loading and offloading of cargoes.
Related: Apply for Federal Ministry of Science and Tech Recruitment 2018 – (NASRDA Recruitment)
To implement its goals and objectives the the Nigerian port authority needs qualified men and women who have what it takes to bring it vision to reality.
Moreover, After successfully submitting your application what comes up next is an aptitude test that will be conducted for all applicants. Only those who scale through this test will be contacted.
To get past Questions on Aptitude Test of the Nigerian Ports Authority Check this link http://searchngr.com/shop
Meanwhile, we want you to know that application is free of charge and there is nothing like discrimination when it comes to recruitment in the Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2018.
Also, Note that the Nigerian port authority has its headquarters in Lagos and and other offices in Nigeria click here to find their contact details
Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment 2018 – Requirements
- Applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
- Seafarers Medical Certificate
- Also, you must have at least 5 credit passes in your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent
- Interested applicants below 18 years should not apply
- Applicants must have good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meticulously
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Again, National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. Also, National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- In addition, General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for the Nigeria port Authority Recruitment 2018
Hence, Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with comprehensive CV’s including email, contact address (not P.O.Box), mobile telephone numbers and qualifications to:
The General Manager Human Resources,
Nigerian Ports Authority,
Finally, if you have questions about the NPA recruitment 2018, kindly use the comment box below to reach us.
Originally posted 2018-07-17 08:55:19.