Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 (NPF Recruitment – www.policerecruitment.ng)
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 Registration Exercise for constables begins today, 1st Decemmber, 2018, the government has announced.
The Nigeria Police Force Invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police recruitment 2018 as Police Constables /Recruits).
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following General Requirements:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess Notional Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: must have an 0′ Level Certificate at least Five (5) Credits level posses including Mathematics and English Language In not more than two sittings In WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: must be at good character and must not hove been convicted of any aiminol offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres In height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only). Read ALso: Man Caught by the Police, Trying to Sell Human Eyeball In Nasarawa
- Physical Features: must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment. Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees. Rat Feet. Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand. Tattoos. Bodily Scar. Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes. Amputation of any part of the body. Gross Malformation of teeth. Protruding
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads at Educational institutions attended. For Nigeria Police application 2018 – Career Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12. Police Officer not below the rank of CSP. or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is on added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
Method of Application for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 (NPF Recruitment – www.policerecruitment.ng)
Nigeria Police application 2018 (Read Carefully Please) All applicolions must be submitted ONLINE.
- You MUST nave a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application:
- Visit www.policerecruitment.ng
- FII and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you pdM out the information that is sent automatically to your Email and do not forget lo copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER Is case sensitive please.
- You would be requited to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you If you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- WARNINGI No email and/or phone number can be used more than once In this application. Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified. E. The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondence with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
NPF Recruitment 2018 Clossing Date
Note that the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 Application closes six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.