NDU Supplementary Admission 2018/2019 Academic Session Announced
This information goes to the general public that the sale of supplementary application forms for the selection of candidates for admission into Niger Delta University (NDU) for the 2018/2019 Academic Session shall begin from Thursday, 4th October, 2018.
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and was on able to participate in the first PUTME but scored 150 marks and above in the 2018 UTME are eligible to apply.
NDU PROCEDURE FOR THE COMPLETION OF THE APPLICATION FORM
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
NDU deadline for the completion of the online Application Form is 11th October, 2018.
The screening test is scheduled to hold on October 13, 2018.
Note: Preference shall be given to candidates applying to the Faculties of Engineering and Management Sciences. Also, Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your Application Form in a safe place and come along with it for the screening test.
MRS. EFFUA E. BEREPUBO