NCAA Recruitment 2018: The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment is now open for entry. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the vacant positions below at Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA).
NCAA invites applications for Technical Career Opportunities in the Aviation Industry in Nigeria in the following Areas of operations:
NCAA Recruitment 2018 Available Positions
- Flight Operations
- Cabin Safety
NCAA Recruitment 2018 General Requirements:
- Applicants must possess a BSC/HND degree.
- Applicants with WASC/SSSC can apply
- Must have at least 5 credit passes in your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent
- Interested applicants below 18 years should not apply
- Applicants must have good communication skills
- Applicants must be not more than 30 or more years
How to Apply for Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) Recruitment
- Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply using the below link
- visit: www.ncaa.gov.ng and click Careers at the menu link.
Note: Application is free. No fee is required for the test or interview.
Brief About Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA).
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority – NCAA is the regulatory body for aviation in Nigeria. Also, It became autonomous with the passing into law of the Civil Aviation Act 2006 by the National Assembly and assent of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Similarly, the Act not only empowers the Authority to regulate Aviation Safety without political interference, but also to carry out oversight functions of Airports, Airspace, Meteorological Services, etc as well as economic regulations of the industry.
Related Searches about the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment 2018
- nigerian civil aviation authority 2018
- nigerian civil aviation authority ncaa
- civil aviation authority ncaa jobs
- civil aviation authority recruitment 2018
- nigerian civil aviation 2018 jobs
Originally posted 2018-06-20 14:01:35.