www.nbaisportal.ng – NBAIS Personnel Resume Login – Registration
NBAIS Personnel Resume: The National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies (NBAIS) has gone through thick and thin. It was founded by Alhaji Sir, Ahmadu Bello Sardauna of Sokoto in 1960. Subsequently, it was transfered to Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in 1969.The Board has undergone series of positive transformation. Firstly, as a Board for the Northern part of Nigeria only with few Schools and Colleges under its tutelage. Currently, with the recognition and approval of National Council on Education (NCE) at its 57th meeting held at Sokoto in February, 2011, the Board as a National Examination and Regulatory Body covers the whole nation with over 900 recognized schools and colleges.
Aims & Objectives www.nbaisportal.ng – NBAIS Personnel Resume Login – Registration
The aims and objectives of the Board (NBAIS) as entrenched in the philosophy of the Nigerian National Policy on Education are as follows:
- To positively respond to serious demand of Nigerian Communities in developing religious discipline.
- Also, to establish and create means for the less privileged to have an integrated knowledge.
- To succeed in federal government mission of disseminating religious doctrines and practices.
- Similarly, to create an avenue for a healthier educational competition.
- To achieve unity among the Nigerian citizens by integrating the Arabic and Islamic curricula, into the National policy on Education.
Duties & Functions www.nbaisportal.ng – NBAIS Personnel Resume Login – Registration
The National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies has been saddled with the following responsibilities:
- Collaboration with state Ministries of Education in recognition and coordination of Arabic/ Islamic Schools, Colleges and Centres.
- Collaboration with Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC) in the area of Curricular Development
- Constant review of Syllabi for Arabic/Islamic schools and Colleges.
- Production of text books and related learning materials for schools and colleges.
- Organizing workshops, seminars and conferences for Arabic and Islamic School teachers.
- Conduct of examinations for Junior and Senior Arabic and Islamic Schools Certificate.
- Standardization of examination for the award of certificates for Arabic and Islamic Schools and Colleges.
- Collaboration with state Ministries of Education in the quality control of Government, Community, Private Arabic/Islamic Schools and Colleges.
- Liaising with NGOs on Arabic and Islamic Education for the progress of Education in general.
- Advising Federal, State Ministries of Education and NGOs on policies concerning Arabic and Islamic Education.
How to Update Your Details on NBAIS Personnel Resume Portal.
- Visit the NBAIS Personnel Resume Portal official portal on www.nbaisportal.ng
- Login to Personnel Resume with your Phone Number and Activation Code
- This should then open your data page for you.
- Proceed to filling your entries as required and fully explained below.
Follow the steps required on the NBAIS Personnel Resume portal carefully in the order of steps listed below;
Activation: This page displays your account information where you will find your activation code, phone number, and your full name.
Bio Data: The Bio data page requires you to fill in your complete biography as required on the NBAIS Personnel Resume portal.
Next of Kin: You’re expected/required to fill in your next-of-kin information on this page.
Current Employment Data: Your current employment data like your File / Personnel Number, Employment Type, Office, Department, Designation, Rank, e.t.c is required on this page.
Academic Record – O Level: Fill in your SSCE details on this page carefully.
Academic Record – A Level: Fill in your A’ Level credentials on this page.
Academic Record – Tertiary Institutions: Your Tertiary Institutions academic record is required on this page. Complete it carefully.
Previous Employment Record: You’re expected to complete your previous employment record on this page.
Professional Membership I: Fill in your Professional Membership – I as the Organization, Membership Type, Membership Category, Membership Number and Year obtained.
Professional Membership II: Fill in your Professional Membership – II as the Organization, Membership Type, Membership Category, Membership Number and Year obtained.
Referee I: On this section, you’ll be required to complete the Full Name, Position, Contact Address, Phone Number and Email of your First Referee.
Referee II: On this section, you’ll be required to complete the Full Name, Position, Contact Address, Phone Number and Email of your Second Referee.
Referee III: On this section, you’ll be required to complete the Full Name, Position, Contact Address, Phone Number and Email of your Third/last Referee.
Photo Upload: This page allows you to upload a Passport Size Photograph in order to complete your application details.
Confirmation: This page shows you the summary of all that you might have completed so far on the NBAIS Personnel Resume Portal. Please you are expected to carefully check through this page for errors and effect the corrections before submitting your application.
- nbais personnel resume
- nbais personnel resume portal
- full name position contact address
- position contact address phone number
- www.nbaisportal.ng nbais personnel resume login
Originally posted 2018-04-04 05:14:03.