Lagos Business School Global CEO Program 2018: As CEO, you are charged with defining the vision, direction and strategy of your enterprise to meet tomorrow’s challenges head-on.
The Global CEO Program offers you the rare opportunity to step back, rethink your approach and reflect on actions geared to your organization’s needs for greater global leverage. The programme is delivered together with IESE Business School and Strathmore Business School.
Lagos Business School Global CEO Program 2018 Programme Structure
Lagos Business School Lagos, Nigeria 2-6 July 2018
- Concepts of global and African economics, strategy definition and scenario planning
- Role of the CEO and the management team as transformational leaders in the African context
Strathmore Business School, Nairobi, Kenya, 3-7 September 2018
- Discussion of country-to-country internationalisation strategies and analysis of how to adapt their key elements of organization to the global context
- Governance and the CEO’s role in complex business organizations
Module 3: North America
IESE Business School New York, USA, 29 October – 2 November 2018
- Managing innovation and entrepreneurship within and outside the corporation
- Exposure to the new strategies brought by the digital revolution and the capabilities needed to make innovation a reality
Lagos Business School Global CEO Program 2018 Admission Process
Applications are accepted throughout the year, but should be received no later than two months before the start date.
The Admissions Committee, comprised of representatives from IESE, Lagos Business School and Strathmore Business School, thoroughly reviews all applications.
Due to class-size constraints and the need to maintain a balanced mix of professional profiles, it is possible that even highly qualified applicants may not be admitted. Candidates can apply online at: Global CEO Programme
The programme fee is $28,000 and $4,000 if accommodation is included
An initial installment of $10,000 is required to reserve a seat on the programme upon admission and full payment is due at the start of the programme. Cancellations received within 15 days of the programme start date will be subject to a 25% administrative cost of the total amount paid as at the time of cancellation.
- business school global ceo program
- lagos business school global ceo
- school global ceo program 2018
- lagos business school
- global ceo program