Kogi State Poly Post-UTME 2018/2019
kogi State Polythecnic Registration, eligibility, Application cost and other relevant information for 2018/2019 academic session have been announced by the management of the Polytechnic. Application cost is N2,000. Deadline for registration is August 10th, 2018.
See other relevant details below:
This information goes to all candidates who participated for the 2018 UTME and are seeking admission into the prestigious Kogi State Polytechnic, are to register online and fill the necessary information required for the screening exercise.
Kogi State Poly Post-UTME 2018/2019 Registration Procedures
Interested candidates are to visit portal.kogistatepoly.edu.ng/payment/utme/login to commence registration.
- Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
- Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.
- Candidates who require further clarifications should contact the Admission Office, main campus Lokoja.
Note the Following:
- The screening fee is N2,000 (non- refundable)
- The registration will start on Monday, 9th July 2018 and must be done online
- Registration closes on Monday, 10th August 2018
- Any candidate who filled wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
Michael Sunday M.
Head, ICT Edu-Portal