Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME form 2018 (ND, HND)
We are pleased to inform all candidates who chose FedPolyNekede for the 2018 UTME registration that the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME form 2018/2019 for is out.
All UTME candidates who applied to Federal Polytechnic Nekede, owerri as institution of first or second choice with a UTME score of 180 and above are requested to log on to www.fpno.edu.ng to purchase the screening form for a fee of N2,000, payable on the remita platform at any branch of any commercial bank nationwide.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME form 2018 Requirement
- (a) O’level Result (WASSCE, NECO & NABTEB).
- (b) UTME Score.
- (c) JAMB subject combination for the course applied.
Duration: All submissions and payments must be completed on or before 31st July,2018.
NB: Any wrong information supplied, disqualifies the candidate.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede HND SCREENING TEST EXERCISE (2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR)
- (a) School of Business and Management Technology (SBMT)
- (b) School of Humanities and Social Sciences (SHSS)
- (c) Library & Information Science.
Thursday, 26th July,2018;
- (a) School of Engineering Technology (SET)
- (b) School of industrial and Applied Sciences (SIAS)
- (c) School of Environmental Design and Technology (SEDT).
N/B: Application on-line commences on 2nd July and closes on 20th July, 2018.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede HND Form Method of Application
1. All candidates must first go to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng and click on “Application link” on the home page under students (HND).
2. Submit your application number on the box provided and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice. (you can do this on your mobile phone).
3. Also, Proceed to any bank of your choice and make payment of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) on REMITA Platform Account No. 0140468461017, using your invoice number.
Meanwhile, You can also choose to make your payment using your verve, visa, or Master Card. Again, If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
4. Return to school portal www.fpon.edu.ng and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out your card and acknowledgement slip.
You will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgement slip.
5. Finally, All application procedures must be concluded on or before midnight of 20th July, 2018
For more information about the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME form 2018 (ND, HND) please write to us using the comment box below and be rest assured our team will reply you in a short while.
Originally posted 2018-07-06 16:33:11.