Download Instagram IGTV App: Instagram announced Wednesday that it will launch a long-form video hub called IGTV for influencers and celebrities to help it compete with the likes of YouTube and Snapchat.
Rumor has it that they’ve reached out to well known content creators to have them make 10mins YouTube vlogs. These videos can range between:15s to 1hr.
It’s time for video to move forward, and evolve,” said Instagram CEO Kevin Systrom onstage at the event. “IGTV is for watching long-from videos from your favorite creators.
While there’s a stand-alone Instagram IGTV app, you’ll also be able to watch from within the Instagram app so the entire community of one billion can use it from the very start.
Instagram says it wanted to give people the option to choose, rather than forcing them into a separate experience. Once you’re in IGTV, the experience is quite seamless. You’ll instantly see videos from people you already follow on Instagram, and then you swipe to the side to keep browsing.
How Instagram IGTV App Works
- IGTV will let anyone be a creator.
- People will be able to upload vertical videos through Instagram’s app or the web.
- Similarly, everyone except smaller and new accounts will be able to upload hour-long videos
- Users will also get callouts from the IGTV button alerting them to new content.
Who Can Download Instagram IGTV App
- The Apps is for everyone with smart phone.
- Both Content Manager and None
- Will be made available for Android and IOS
The CEO said that the hour-long limit for the Instagram IGTV App is only for the launch, since it plans to eventually let people upload content without restraint.
Finally, the Instagram IGTV App will be rolling out globally over the next few weeks on Android and iOS market.Also, the Download Instagram IGTV App link will be made available on this blog.