DELSU Post UTME Form 2018 Out (Application Procedure)
DELSU Post UTME Form 2018, details have been published by the management of the School. Also, DELSU Post UTME Cut-off mark is 180.
This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) in the 2018 JAMB (UTME) Examination as first choice are hereby invited to apply for the post utme exam.
DELSU Post UTME Form 2018 Out (Application Procedure) ELIGIBILITY
All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of university and scored 180 and above can apply for the 2018/2019 admission screening.
DELSU Post UTME Form 2018 Screening Date
The screening will take place at site III Abraka campus from Tuesday 31st July to Saturday, 4th August, 2018. The Screening as usual will involve an aptitude test. Candidates should get the Post-UTME Past questions for adequate preparation. Comment below to get the past questions delivered to you.
Application deadline is July 27th, 2018. Screening will hold from July 31st – August 4th
DELSU Post UTME Form 2018 Method of Application
- Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual pin with N2,000 (Two thousands naira only).
- Evidence of payment (bank teller) for center screening (the cost covers honoraria for center facilitation,logistics for producing screening materials and security).
- Payment should be made to any of the followings banks; Unity Bank, Eco Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Fidelity Bank
- Ensure that JAMB registration number and names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
Delta State University POST UTME Procedure to Generate a Virtual PIN
- Firstly, visit www.delsuonline.com
- Then, click online application
- Also, click start to continue
- Again, click screening exercise
- Similarly, click start
- Now, complete the form with valid jamb registration number
- Submit the form and generate pin
- Print out the pin generated
- Finally, visit any of the specified banks for payment
Candidates should return with the pin for payment access and complete the DELSU Screening Form 2018 online at www.delsuonline.com with their coloured passport and photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
Candidates are advised to used virtual pin immediately after payment as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
DELSU Post UTME Form 2018 Closing Date
Application website close at 6;00 pm on Friday 27th July 2018.