British High Commission Jobs BHC is a professional IT Services company.
British High Commission Jobs 2018: BHC are located in the heart of the Wallonia Digital Innovation Valley in Mons, and they were founded in 1998.
The British High Commission provides a wide range of IT services, for small and medium enterprises, for public administrations, national and international associations as well as some very large multinational companies.
Meanwhile, Since 2011, BHC official Odoo (OpenERP) Gold Partner and are in this scope providing related services like Odoo (OpenERP) Consulting, Odoo (OpenERP) integration, Odoo (OpenERP) customization, Odoo (OpenERP) specific development, Odoo (OpenERP) training, Odoo (OpenERP) support & maintenance with SLA.
Currently, the British High Commission Jobs is available to qualified applicants to fill in the vacant positiond.
• Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
• Job type: Full-Time
• Job category:
British High Commission Jobs BHC is a professional IT Services company. BHC is located in Wallonia Online application for BHC Jobs in Nigeria.
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. They value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. Meanwhile, the British High Commission welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
British High Commission Jobs is Recruiting To Fill The Vacant Position Below
Job Title: Driver
Ref No: 09/18 ABJ
Type of Position: Permanent
Job Category: Other British Government Departments (Partners across Government, including UK Visas)
Job Subcategory: MOD (Ministry of Defence)
Start Date: 1 September 2018
Roles And Responsibilities for the British High Commission Jobs 2018 as a driver
- Daily first parade and maintenance checks on relevant DS vehicles including maintenance of DS service logs, vehicle documents and maintenance schedules.
- Also, ensuring all vehicles are roadworthy and fully equipped as per DS checklist prior to the before start of each journey.
- Route planning, location threats and travel security of all DS personnel. To include loading of Sat Phone and mapping.
- Also, to have a working knowledge of emergency First Aid, Map Reading and Satellite Navigation via GPS.
- Completing accurate journey record sheets for all journeys in official vehicles
- Liaison with Foreign Defence Officials and Embassy staff as appropriate
- In addition, Transport support for visiting Military and OGD’s when required (Via DA/DDA/ADA). Transport cover for BMATT when required.(Via DA/ DDA/ADA)
- Finally, to ensure your appearance, bearing and hygiene is of the highest standard at all times and you are to retain a reasonable standard of physical fitness.
BHC Jobs Essential Qualifications, Skills And Experience
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience.
- Also, you must be able to carry out basic vehicle maintenance checks.
- Valid and clean driver’s licence
Desirable Qualifications, Skills And Experience For British High Commission Jobs 2018
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel and Word IT packages would be an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Again the incumbent should be prepared to help wherever required on a variety of different topics even if this falls outside the strict job specification. Reliability, initiative and a high degree of responsibility and security are essential.
- As a representative of a small OGD in the BHC, an ability to get on with others is necessary
- Seeing the Big Picture, Making Effective Decisions, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace.
Starting Monthly Salary
BHC Application Closing Date
17th July, 2018
As a matter of fact, please use the comment box below for questions regarding the British High Commission Jobs 2018 and I will give you a reply in a minute. Also, note that this page will be frequently be updated regarding BHC jobs 2018. Hence, kindly bookmark this page or subscribe to our newsletter for updates.