Akwa Ibom State Poly Post-UTME 2018
Akwa Ibom Poly Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, Application cost, deadline and other relevant information for 2018/2019 session has been published. See full details below;
Cut-off mark is 130. Cost is N2000. Deadline is August 17th. Screening holds August 18th.
This information goes to all candidates that the process of registering candidates for 2018/2019 Admission screening Exercise has commenced in the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua.
ELIGIBILITY For Akwa Ibom State Poly Post-UTME 2018
To qualify for the screening exercise,
- Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST CHOICE.
- Candidates must have scored up to 130 and above in the 2018 UTME.
ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
NB: Interested candidates for Computer Engineering must have taken the following subject combination in 2018 UTME; Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry
Application Procedures For Akwa Ibom State Poly Post-UTME 2018
- Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng , click online Application, then generate an invoice(RRR Number) with the following details
i. JAMB Reg Number ii. Phone number and Name
2. Candidates should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦2,000.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges).
3. Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
All application forms must be filled online on or before Friday 17th August 2018 and Candidates should be at the Polytechnic on Saturday 18th August 2018 for the Screening Exercise.
All recommended students for admission will be published online and their names sent to JAMB for admission letters.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 8.00am
- Candidates should come with;
- The acknowledgement slip as in 2(c) above
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result,
- Original copies of credentials
- Only bona fide candidates will be screened
NB: Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening.