Admirality University ADUN Post UTME Form 2018/2019
ADUN Post UTME Form 2018: The Admiralty University of Nigeria will be conducting the Admission Screening Exercise for the 2018/2019 Academic Session from 9.00 am-5.00 pm each day starting on Thursday August 9th, 2018. In addition, the screening only involves the review of documents and academic qualifications of the candidates. There will be no written examination.
The exercise will take place at the following centers:
- Abuja – #13 Mambila Street, Off Aso Drive, Abuja – 11th August 2018
- Lagos – Our Place Events Centre,No 7 Olufunmilola Okikiolu Street off Toyin Street, Ikeja Lagos – 14th August 2018
- Ibusa/Asaba – Administrative Building, Admiralty University of Nigeria, Uguchukwu Ibusa Road, Ibusa. -11th August 2018
- Kano – Pinnacle Educational Services, #6 Yusuf Road, Bompai, Kano -11th August 2018
- Port Harcourt – Le Meridien Ogeyi Place, 45 Tombia Street, GRA Phase II, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. – 13 August
- Gombe – Gombe Jewel Suites G.R.A Road, Opposite Government House Gombe – 16 August 2018
- Kaduna – Hotel Seventeen, , No 6 Tafawa Balewa Way/Lafiya Road, Kaduna – 9th August 2018
- Abakaliki – Monabliss Hotel and Suits. 95 Nuorom Street Mile 50, Abakaliki Ebonyi State – 11th August 2018
- Ibadan – Jogor Center No 1 Harvest Drive Liberty Road Ibadan – 11th August 2018
- Plateau – Jos : De Bridge hotel – 11th August 2018
- Uyo – Uyo : ibom Hotel and Golf Resort(Former Le Meridien) Nwaniba Road, PMB 1200, Uyo Nigeria – 11th August 2018
To be eligible for the screening, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Scored 140 and above on their 2018 JAMB AND either selected ADUN as their first choice OR changed their first choice to ADUN if they originally did not select ADUN as their first choice. Candidates can contact the office of admissions at admissions@ADUN.edu.ng or call …. if they need help on how to change their first choice to ADUN.
- Similarly, you must have obtained at least five (5) credit passes on GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent, including English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) at not more than two sittings.
ADUN Post UTME Form 2018 Method of Application for the Screening
The procedure for the 2018/2019 Admission Screening application for first time applicants is as follows:
- Have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit the ADUN Admission Portal to fill out the Registration form and select your preferred center for the screening.
- Fill out the Registration form to proceed.
- Also, After registration, check your email for confirmation email.
- Print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule
- Furthermore, bring copies of your academic documents with you to the screening.
Finally, for more information about list of courses offered in Admirality University please check the box to learn more about ADUN.