So painful, three siblings have lost their lives as a result of an explosion from a cooking gas cylinder.
This terrible incident occurred in Sara village, Jigawa.
A spokesperson from the state police ASP Abdu Jinjiri confirmed the event to newsmen yesterday.
“Last week, there was a fire incident in the house of one Alhaji Wada Sara and the following people, Zainab Wada, Abdul Wada, Aliyu Wada, Fati Wada and Abdulrahman Wada, sustained various type of injuries.
“The incident was as a result of explosion from a cooking gas cylinder,” says Jinjiri in a Punch News report.
According to more reports, the victims Zainab, Fati and Abdulrahman died at the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital. They were of ages 3, 2 and 4.