UNIBEN Post-UTME 2018/2019
UNIBEN Post-UTME 2018/2019 registration, screening date, cut-off mark, application cost, deadline and other relevant details have been announced.
Cut-off mark is 200. The screening holds 27th July, 2018 and 11th, August, 2018 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University. Registration deadline is July 22nd, 2018.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. The Post-UTME past questions are available.
All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise. PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2018/2019 UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
All applications should be made between 8.00am 4th July 2018 and Midnight of 22nd July 2018.
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
The procedure for the Admission Screening Application is as follows:
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal lick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening
The Grouped courses for the Screening:
|S/N||GROUP||COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY|
|Education – Social Sciences|
|Education – Management Sciences|
|Mathematics and Economics|
|Education – Physical Sciences|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|Education Life Sciences|
Candidates should go back on-line on 25th July, 2018 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening
NOTE: No GSM phones and calculators are shall be allowed.
Application website closes by midnight of 22nd July, 2018 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 22nd July 2018).
Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight 22nd July 2018 will not be screened.
O. A. Oshodin (Mrs.)
Originally posted 2018-07-06 12:31:41.