UNIPORT Post UTME 2018/2019 Form is Out
University Of Port Harcourt Post UTME (UNIPORT) cut-off mark, screenimng dates, application cost, deadline and other relevant details has been published. UNIIPORT Post UTME application form is now available for sale online. See more details and following the registration procedures below:
Cut-off mark is 180, application fee is N2000, Deadline is July 22nd. Screening begins July 30th – August 4th, 2018.
This inform goes to all those whom made UNIPORT their First choice and scored 180 and above in the 2018 JAMB UTME that they are invited to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
ONLINE REGISTRATION : Wednesday, 4th July, 2018 – Sunday, 22nd July, 2018.
PROCEDURES ON HOW TO REGISTER:
- Eligible candidates are to visit UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 11thJuly, 2018.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule.
8.00am – 12 noon 1.00pm – 5.00pm
- Monday, 30th July, 2018
8.00am – 12 noon – Humanities
1.00pm – 5.00pm- Law
- Tuesday, 31st July, 2018
8.00am – 12 noon – Medicine & Surgery
1.00pm – 5.00pm – Medicine & Surgery
- Wednesday, 1st August, 2018
8.00am – 12 noon – Science
1.00pm – 5.00pm – Pharmacy
- Thursday, 2nd August, 2018
8.00am – 12 noon – Nursing
1.00pm – 5.00pm – Management Sciences
- Friday, 3rd August, 2018
8.00am – 12 noon- Engineering
1.00pm – 5.00pm – Education
- Saturday, 4th August, 2018
Materials Needed for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates are required to come along with the following items:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON SUNDAY, 22NDJULY, 2018.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For Technical support services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591.
Originally posted 2018-07-06 11:20:31.