UNIUYO Post-UTME Registration Details
UNIUYO Post-UTME Registration, Cut-off mark, Screening date, screening fee, registration deadline for the 2018/2019 academic session has been published.
More details below:
Cut-off mark is 180. Screening begins July 23rd and end July 25th. Deadline is July 22nd.
The University of Uyo hereby call on candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 to apply for Screening.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction.
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- 8. Printout the 2018/2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
NB: The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically not be allowed to take the exam.
Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O Level results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE,O/L,NECO, NABTEB etc.
- One copy of the University of Uyo 2018 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in
- One copy of 2018 JAMB (UTME) Result printout
- One recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip
CLOSING DATE: SUNDAY, JULY 22, 2018
SCHEDULE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE: 2018/2019 SESSION
The screening exercise will hold from July 23rd – July 25th. The original Post-UTME Past question of the school is currently not available. You can make good money from this if you can obtain it. Click here for details.
The schedule for the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
|DAY 1 – MONDAY, JULY 23, 2018|
|1.||FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
Agric. Economics & Extension , Animal Science,
Crop Science, Fisheries & Aquaculture, Food Science & Technology, Forestry & Wildlife,
Home Economics, Soil Science.
AGRIC. LECTURE HALL, ANNEX CAMPUS
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Architecture, Building, Estate Management, Fine & Industrial Arts,
Geoinformatics & Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Urban & Regional Planning.
BARTH EBONG, ANNEX CAMPUS
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology
|FACULTY OF PHARMACY||ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU HALL, TOWN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Food Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering
|1000 CAPACITY LECTURE THEATRE, MAIN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE
Botany & Ecological Studies, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Statistics, Animal & Environmental Biology.
|250 TETFUND BUILDING AND ELF LECTURE THEATER|
|DAY 2 – TUESDAY, JULY 24, 2018|
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
Accounting Ed., Agricultural Ed., Biology Ed, Chemistry Ed., Computer Science Ed., Economics Ed., , Efik/Ibibio Ed , English Ed., Fine Arts Ed., French Ed., Geography Ed., Guidance and Counseling Ed., Health Edu., History Ed., Home Economics Ed., Integrated Sciences Edu., Library Science Ed., Mathematics Ed., Physical Ed., Physics Ed., Political Science Ed., Pre-primary & Primary Ed., Religion Ed., Social Studies Ed., Special Ed , Technical Education (Auto/Metal Technology, Elect/Elect. Technology Ed,
NEDU UP & DOWN, TOWN CAMPUS
FACULTY OF ARTS
Communication Arts , English , Efik/Ibibio, French, History & Intl. Studies, Linguistics, Music , Philosophy, Religious & Cultural Studies, Theatre Arts
CBN & 49/50, TOWN CAMPUS
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Accounting , Banking and Finance, Business Management, Insurance , Marketing
|BARTH EBONG HALL, ANNEX CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Economics, Geography & Regional Planning , Political Science and Public Administration,
,Sociology & Anthropology, Psychology
|ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU HALL, TOWN CAMPUS|
FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES
Medicine& Surgery (MBBS)
|1000 CAPACITY LECTURE THEATRE, MAIN CAMPUS|
|FACULTY OF LAW||250 ELF LECTURE THEATRE, MAIN
|3.||Day 3, WEDNESDAY, JULY 25, 2018
ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU HALL, TOWN CAMPUS
For more information visit our website http://uniuyo.edu.ng/ or contact:
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
Originally posted 2018-07-05 18:01:34.